I started this blog to document the Neurodevelopmental Reorganization program we are following
with Active Healing, Inc. for my two sons in the hopes of helping with their dyspraxia and adhd.

When change happens slowly, it can be hard to notice. I hope this blog becomes an way for me to keep the big picture in sight and an outlet where I can talk about these things freely. Maybe it will help others, too.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

DS2 Therapy 11/14/10

Here's Tom doing his crawling and SIR.  You can see that his feet still point up when crawling on his belly, but he's come a long way from where he first started.  At first he wanted no part of doing the SIR (as opposed to Harry who was all over it at Sarge's office), but Tom is being quite adventurous by doing this much and he likes it (despite his squawking).

No comments:

Post a Comment